Our choir is meeting every other Sunday evening at 5:00 pm for practice. We minister at the beginning of each morning worship service and minister special cantatas on Easter and Christmas.
Lisa Kaye Pyles
The LBC Choir is a group of devoted, hard-working, loyal and energetic people who love the Lord and want to serve Him in ministry. Choir is one of many ways to serve Christ within the church.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN A CHURCH CHOIR:
10. It has been proven that singing actually makes you happier!
9. It's a great time of fellowship with your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ!
8. Rehearsal on Sunday night means one night away from the stresses of busy life AND it’s a great way to start the week!
7. You always have a great reserved seat for Christmas and Easter.
6. You will be setting a good example for all the children, teenagers (and reluctant adults.)
5. Intellectual Stimulation—when you make music, you are using both sides of your brain simultaneously.
4. People who are involved in music live longer and are healthier
3. They say: “To Sing is to pray twice!”
2. Every once in a while, you might catch a glimpse of Heaven’s choir singing along with you. I’m not kidding!
1. Serving the Lord—considering all He does for us, it’s just a little giving back to HIM!
- Choir practice is every Sunday evening 5:00-5:45 pm. (Unless otherwise stated during church announcements.)
- Choir meets in the choir room at 11:50 am to review material before singing on Sunday mornings.